Thursday, January 6, 2011

So the truth is...

Okay, I confess, I have only worked out with Jillian once. Honestly it was not as bad as I thought. She told me I could work out 5 days a week with this abs thing and still get results...so I'm taking her up on it.  I am only a little sore, and day two is today.  I think it might actually do something to help eliminate my ''ever-pregnant'' look. I bought a bathroom scale yesterday, and lets just say...at the very least it will help do something about my ''oh my heavens its like a record or something'' weight.  I think it will especially help that I put the scale in front of my refridgerator...
So I think I'm getting sick. I have post nasal drip and have to sit up to avoid choking.  Apparently eating lots of oranges is not as effective at warding off colds as I once believed. Perhaps I need to add some hot peppers to my diet and see if that helps. I heard they have more vitamin C than oranges, plus they help curb the appetite. True story. If only I had any desire to go to the store and get some.  I woke up at 4:30 this morning needing to sit up and my eyes are sort of heavy and cold. They want to close...not search for peppers at the store.
I'm saved at last tonight. I joined a Bunko group and tonight we kick off the new year. I have been dying to get out for 2 weeks now and finally will get my chance tonight. I'm just hoping I'm not too busy dying of this stupid cold to enjoy it. What is up with murphy's law working on moms? There should be a law against that law working on moms.  Its just wrong what with all the sacrifices moms make anyway, the ONE night she can get out should not be allowed to be touched! But that's okay.....I will be just fine....(do I sound like a martyr yet?) I will enjoy my girls night regardless...even if I have to chug some medicine and it knocks me out and I sleep through the whole thing. I think that might actually be bliss...hmm..I'll have to discuss this with the host.

1 comment:

  1. Haha! Ok, Usher, with all your confessions! I love you! You are too funny! Overmedicating does sond fun right now, I must say!! I am sleep deprived once again now that school is back in session! Waaawaawaa!

    ReplyDelete